Learn how to upload Images to your Media Library so they can be used in iRiS Guest
All Images must first be stored in the Media Library, before being used in any area of the platform. To start uploading your images:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Media Library
- Click on + Upload Files at the top of the page
- Click on + Add Files and find the files on your computer.
- You can upload as many files as you want, but your site will have a limit for the file size of 300kb at a maximum
- Once saved click on Start All Uploads to start the process.
- Review the list of Images that have uploaded and click on Close to finalise
You will now see the list of Images you've uploaded sitting beneath the Search bar.
Search: The Search bar can be used to find images by name, file name, or the tags that you add. In the below image the search result of Sandwich brought up all of the images with the word in the file name, as well as a Tag added to the image.
Tags: Tags can be added to any image so that you organise your images to find them later. To add one, simply click in the Tag field next to the Image and start typing, click away from the field to finalise the Tag. Deleting them is done by simply clicking on the X in each tag.
Deleting images can be done by clicking on the tick box next to each Image and clicking on the trashcan icon at the top.
If you delete an Image that is already connected to either a Section, Category, or Item in the platform, remember this will still be shown in your Live apps until a new Version is created, publishing the removal of the image.
Any images added at the Group or Brand level can only be deleted from that level.
You should now be able to upload, organise, tag and delete any images you add to the Media Library.