Modifiers are options you can add to an Items. For example, you may want to provide options for a guest to choose some extras for a Burger. The Multi-Select Modifier provides a few options to the user, and they can only choose many from the list. To start:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Item Modifiers
- Click on + Add New Item Modifier and provide the names.
- Choose Multi-Select as type then click on Save and Add Options
- Set the Is Visible toggle to Yes
- Click on + Add Modifier Option and start adding your options.
- You can set a price for individual options
- Click on Save when you are finished.
Below is an example of a Multi-Select Modifier that is set up.
To add Modifiers to an Item:
- Navigate to Content Management > Items and find your Item
- Scroll down to Modifiers and click on + Add Modifier
- Choose your Multi-Select Modifier from the list
- If you set it as Required, the user won't be able to add the Item to an oder until they select one of the options
- Click on Save on your Modifier and your Item to apply.
In Draft mode you will be able to see the content Select Modifier showing on Item.
For the Multi-Select Modifier, if you set a Maximum for the Modifier, it will then look like the below.
Notice the design has changed from the Check Box to a minus and plus system when you add a maximum amount.
You should now be able to create a Multi-Select Modifier and add them to your Items.