Learn how to create a Multi-Select Modifiers for your Items on iRiS Guest.
Modifiers are options you can add to an Items. For example, you may want to provide options for a guest to choose some extras for a Burger. The Multi-Select Modifier provides a few options to the user, and they can only choose many from the list. To start:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Item Modifiers
- Click on + Add New Item Modifier and provide the names.
- Choose Multi-Select as type then click on Save and Add Options
- Set the Is Visible toggle to Yes
- Click on + Add Modifier Option and start adding your options.
- You can set a price for individual options
- Click on Save when you are finished.
Below is an example of a Multi-Select Modifier that is set up.
To add Modifiers to an Item
- Navigate to Content Management > Items and find your Item
- Scroll down to Modifiers and click on + Add Modifier
- Choose your Multi-Select Modifier from the list
- If you set it as Required, the user won't be able to add the Item to an oder until they select one of the options
- Click on Save on your Modifier and your Item to apply.
In Draft mode you will be able to see the content Select Modifier showing on Item.
For the Multi-Select Modifier, if you set a Maximum for the Modifier, it will then look like the below.
Notice the interface has changed from the Check Box to the minus and plus system. You should now be able to create a Multi-Select Modifier and add them to your Items.