Learn how to create a Select Modifier for your Items for iRiS Guest.
Modifiers are options you can add to an Items. For example, you may want to provide options for a guest to choose the meat temperature of their Burger, or some sides to go with it. The Select Modifier provides a few options to the user, but they can only select one from the list. To start:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Item Modifiers
- Click on + Add New Item Modifier and provide the names.
- Choose Select as type then click on Save and Add Options
- Set the Is Visible toggle to Yes
- Click on + Add Modifier Option and start adding your options.
- You can set a price for individual options
- Click on Save when you are finished.
Below is an example of a Select Modifier that is set up.
To add Modifiers to an Item:
- Navigate to Content Management > Items and find your Item
- Scroll down to Modifiers and click on + Add Modifier
- Choose your Modifier from the list
- If you set it as Required, the user won't be able to add the Item to an oder until they select one of the options
- Click on Save on your Modifier and your Item to apply.
In Draft mode you will be able to see the content Select Modifier showing on Item.
You should now be able to create a Select Modifier and add one to your Item.