If you have a SOS integration that's deployed and connected to GXP, you can connect the SOS items created to GXP so that the requests pass through to the SOS providers platform. Before you go any further, ensure your SOS integration has been deployed with the relevant iRiS team member. To start:
Service Optimisation System
- Create your Service Item in your SOS setup
- Make a note of the Item number for each Item created.
- For example the Item might be Shampoo, and the Item Number might be 1001
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Items
- Search to find the Item you want to add the code to and open it
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the Item code in the field for SOS Item Code
- Save the Item
- Complete this for every Item you want connected to SOS
Now when your guests complete requests they will automatically arrive in the Service Centre and then send through to the SOS setup.