The two most common delivery options for iRiS Guest will be to the Room, or a Pick Up from a specific location. The third option is adding new unique Delivery Location Areas. Perhaps you want to offer 1 Outlet where all food is delivered to locations like the Pool, or in the Lobby, you can do this with iRiS Guest. To start:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP and go to Setup > Delivery Location Areas
- Click on +Add New Delivery Location Area
- Enter your areas name in the Name field, for example Lobby, or Pool and click Save
- Tap on your new area that's been created and Saved for you
- In the new page click on +Add Delivery Location
- Enter a Name in the Name field, for example Table 1
- Click Save and Repeat as necessary
You can create as many Delivery Location Areas and Locations as needed. To pair them to your Outlet
- Navigate to Setup > Outlet Settings
- Click to open the Outlet.
- Scroll down to Delivery Location Areas, and click on + Add Delivery Location Area
- Find your choice from the and add a Charge if needed
- Click on Save to preview in Draft mode.
When these are added they will appear in iRiS Guest for your guests to pick and choose from the Outlet.
This is a great option for iRiS Guest if you want to use 1 Outlet for your Food & Drink orders, but provide multiple areas for delivery to your guests. You should now be able to create and apply a Delivery Location Area for iRiS Guest.