Learn how to create Quicklaunches in iRiS Guest
Quicklaunches are shown in Top Bar, in the top right corner of iRiS Guest. They have an Icon, and link to internal content or features in iRiS Guest and are quite important. To create one:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go to Content Management > Homepage
- Scroll down a little and click on + Add New Quicklaunch
- Provide a Title that will be shown internally
- There are a few options under Type that activate different features
- Shopping Cart - Enables the Cart feature used for storing the Product Items, and Charges before ordering.
- Messages - Enables the Message Centre for incoming messages
- Language - The Side Menu enables the Language Selector as default, but you can add this here for an alternative option
- Custom - Provides the option to link to either a Section or an Item within GXP.
- Personalise - Enable VoIP by adding the Phone icon or Order History with the Bill icon
Each of the Quicklaunches of any type can also include an Icon, which is shown on iRiS Guest.
There is a limit of 2 Quicklaunches that display in iRiS Guest. You can Reorder the Quicklaunches in Homepage by clicking on Reorder and Done when finished. The Quicklaunch that is at the top will be shown on the left, Quicklaunch added beneath will show on the right.
You should now be able to create Quicklaunches for iRiS Guest