Learn how to create Attributes and add them to your Items.
Attributes are a great way of highlighting features of an Item. For example, you can use the feature to highlight allergies or dietary requirements. To create an Attribute:
- Navigate to your Property in GXP, and go Content Management > Item Attributes.
- At the top, click on + Add Item Attribute.
- Provide a name for both Name fields, for example "Allergy Information".
- Choose the Multi-Select option for Attributes
- Click on + Add Item Attribute Option and in the new dialog window, provide a name.
- Repeat the process and add a few further options and click on Save when you're complete.
Below is an example of what this would look like in GXP.
Now that the Attribute is created, you can add them to your Items.
- Navigate over to Content Management > Items and search for an Item.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on + Add Attribute and click to add your chosen Attributes for this Item.
On iRiS Guest, this will display at the Item level beneath the Long Description and above any Modifiers you have added to the Item. Below is shows as Allergy Information, and then the 3 allergens.
You should not be able to create Item Attributes and apply them to Items.