How to unlock apple ID
Reference Ticket # 15464
If a property requests to have their apple ID unlocked
Required details from Property
Details we need from the property –
- Apple ID that is locked, if we aren’t able to find that on GXP and the property hasn’t mentioned it in their request.
- Step 1: Go to the password reset link for apple mentioned below: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
- Step 2: (Refer to the below screen shot) Enter the apple ID into the box highlighted in red, key in the code highlighted in yellow into the box next to the code (highlighted in blue) and click the “continue” tab highlighted in black
- Step 3: (Refer to the below screen shot) chose the option “I need to reset my password” and click the “Continue” button.
- Step 4: (Refer to the below screen shot) chose the option “Answer security questions” and click the “Continue” button.
- Step 5: (Refer to the below screen shot) enter the date of birth as 01/01/1970 on the first screen where it says “Verify your birthday to continue.” And click the “Continue” button.
- Step 6: Answer the remaining security questions with the below answers –
Job – ceo (all lower case)
Place – London
Name/Pet – Iris
- Step 7: Reset the password and share it with the property to have the ticket resolved-closed.